This was an extra exciting first day of school because all the kids are on the same campus. One-drop-off-ya’ll. They ride the bus together to my school in the afternoon and it is glorious! They have loved their first week of school. C and H went on a scavenger hunt for Pete the Cat, played on the playground, made maker-space stop motion videos in the library...wow. So impressed with what they are already doing in kinder! Carson was excited to buy his lunch this week. We cracked up when he said, “yeah, I’m gonna order spaghetti!!!” Ha! We had to explain how the menu works (it’s not a restaurant) and cheeseburgers were on the schedule for Thursday. He said, “ooooh, well I like cheeseburgers.”
Nate and Jordy have a group of best buds that have a “meeting place” on the playground so they can play together each day. And it makes my heart explode that they have such strong friendships. I love watching my big kids be big kids.
Ms.Herreman with Harper
Mrs.Lugeanbeal with Carson
Mrs.Embry with Nate
Mrs.Davis with JP

We have the best teachers ever.
We have the best teachers ever.




No comments:
Post a Comment