Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update on the Twins!

We went to two doctors' appointments today. The first appointment was with Dr. Graham, a perinatal specialist. He did a sonogram and measured the babies. Jordan is estimated to weigh 1 lb. 11 oz right now and Nathan is estimated to weigh 2 lbs right now. That means they are measuring at about 25 1/2 weeks and 26 weeks! I am only 24 weeks, 4 days today! These boys could be some big ol' boys! Then, we went to Dr. Clark, my ObGyn, for our regular appointment. He measured my tummy again today. On Sunday, Janelle and Angela convinced me to ask Dr. Clark how my tummy measurements compare to a single pregnancy tummy and oh boy...this is hilarious! He said I measure the size of a 32 week single pregnancy! No wonder I feel like an 80 year old woman by about 2:00 in the afternoon. But, overall, I am feeling really good and I really have never been so grateful to feel these aches and be so tired! Here are a couple of pictures from our appointment with Dr. Graham today. But, I have no idea which picture is Jordan and which picture is Nathan. Bryan and I didn't notice that the pictures weren't labeled until we got in the car. Oh well, I guess they pretty much look the same anyway! :)

Much Love,

Becca

7 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness! They look so great! I can't wait to meet these precious guys. :)

Love you!

MamaCass said...

Those are great pictures. I am so glad to hear everything is going well. Just imagine what you are going to look like when you are actually 32 weeks. It will all be worth it though!!! I am so happy for you guys!

Amanda said...

Becca, there was so much good info in this post! Thanks to Janelle and Angela for making you ask the hard-hitting questions to our beloved Dr. Clark. That was so interesting! So at what point will you equal a 40 week tummy? I know you look great, my dear!

Janelle and Ella said...

The pictures are great!!! You are cracking me up! You couldn't be any cuter.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Oh, they're so cute! I saw Dr. Graham with Ava too! Love those ultrasounds!

Lindsey said...

Becca I am so excited for you! I'm sure you look so cute right now becasue you have always been so tiny! I can't wait to see the boys!

Megan said...

Hey Becca! I have been checking your site for a while, but hadn't commented yet....well I can't resist any longer - those boys are precious! Hope all is going well. We are praying for you!