Saturday: Jill started my birthday celebrations with a sweet visit to my house last Saturday afternoon. We got to sit and "girl-talk" for almost 2 hours! Oh, and do you love the new header on my blog?! Jill designed that and put it together for me...she is the greatest!
Sunday: Bryan's mom and dad, Emily and her bunch, and Granny took me to Mimi's Cafe for lunch after church. I just love their quiche! Sunday night, we celebrated my birthday with mom, dad, Jennifer, Jason, and Vivi. My cousin, Jason, and his wife, Teia, came in town on Sunday from Tennessee. It was so much fun to have them in Texas for a few days. My mom cooked one of my favorite soups and served a delicious cake after supper. It was divine!
Monday: We ate supper at Mom and Dad's house again to spend time with Jason and Teia. They are just the cutest couple!
Tuesday: We went to the Mavericks Game! It was such a blast! Pregnant girl (me) was such a good sport until about 10:00 and then I began to fade. Ya'll, that is one hour past my bedtime! Here are some pics from the game...
Jason and Teia
Pregnant Girl and her SWEET husband
Jennifer and Jason





Wednesday: We ate supper at Joe T Garcia's in Ft.Worth...delicious! My cousin likes to eat there when he is in town, and of course, we love it too. Vivi liked the Mariachi Band and queso so she was a happy girl!
WHEW! I'm hoping next week is a little more uneventful!
Love,
Becca




6 comments:
Becca! I hate that I missed your b-day! I hope it was a very happy one and it sounds like it was. I'm personally SO GLAD YOU WERE BORN. I love you, sweet friend! Just think of how different life is going to be on your next birthday.
I didn't know everyone liked Joe T. Garcias! I will certainly do my part in making next week uneventful for you!!!!!!!
Happy Belated Birthday!!!
So I am totally hating myself right now at the realization that I am officially the worst friend ever and had no idea that the 11th was your birthday! I am SO sorry!!!
I'm SO glad that it was a wonderful birthday week. You deserve it. You are an incredible friend and an incredible person and you make my life better that you are in it. I love you!
Happy late B-day Becca! I love your new blog design!
Happy (belated) birthday, Becca! I pray your day was wonderful!!!
Post a Comment