We had another trip to the doctor today. All of us (Jordan, Nathan, and Me) are still growing and looking healthy! Jordan and Nathan were measured today. Dr. Payne (one of our Perinatal Specialists) called Jordan a quarterback, weighing in at 4 pounds 6 ounces. And, he called Nathan a lineman, weighing in at 4 pounds 13 ounces! This made their father, the coach, very proud. We still have at least 4 1/2 weeks to go! If all keeps going well, these babies will be delivered between 36 and 38 weeks. I have some BIG boys in my belly. Here are a few pictures from our ultrasound today. There are two pictures of Nathan only because the first one was a better profile of his sweet little face, but the second picture shows off his little chubby cheek! 






7 comments:
I love it! Curtis was super bitter when Janelle went into labor before me when I was actually due first. But I promise we will not be bitter or jealous if your Quarterback and Lineman are born before our Outside Hitter (that's volleyball, Bryan). You know, since you have to carry TWO and all!
Oh my goodness! Bless your heart for carrying those BIG boys! I am so happy for you and can't wait for Saturday!!!
Nathan has officially outgrown little Ella. I can't wait to hold your sweet boys and remember what it was like to hold a little 4 pounder. I'm SO glad everyone is doing well!!!
Those are some big boys! What a great momma you are for keeping them safe right now. :)
your boys are so handsome!!!! I can't wait to meet them and I am glad you are doing well!
Oh my goodness! They are doing so well! Almost big enough to go on a date with Clara when they all arrive!
Yes, I'm so excited to go see Dr. Nackley. I made sure to request her specifically! Anyway, my address is 4716 Rincon Way, Fort Worth, 76137. Thanks for thinking of us!
Post a Comment