Christmas began when Santa Claus came to Vivi's house a couple days early. My sister's husband, Jason, had to work on Christmas day! Bummer! This is a picture of Vivi dressed in her new Sleeping Beauty dress watching her new movie, The Little Mermaid and holding her mini Cinderella doll. Is she not a princess or what?!
Then, we had Christmas at my parents' house on Christmas Eve night! Mom always bakes the best cornished hens (little chickens) and this year she made ambrosia...yum! I wanted so bad to eat my whole cup of ambrosia but I knew the oranges wouldn't settle well with my pregnant belly. Jennifer gave me a very special gift that night. She handmade the most adorable Christmas stockings for Jordan and Nathan! I can't wait to hang them over our fireplace next year. I need to take picture of them so ya'll can see how cute they are! This picture is Mom showing Vivi her new "Gallop" book, which is really cool. I had never seen it before but as you turn the pages, the animals actually run on the page.

And, Vivi handpainted some very funny little frogs for her Uncle Bryan. Bryan actually gave these to Jenn on her birthday for a joke because Jenn always has an art project in the works.
The Calvert Kids - Bryan, Becca, Morgan, Libby, Emily, Justin, Brayden, Bryce, and of course, the yorkies...Bentley and Bear

And, this is what Uncle Bryan picked out for Brayden and Bryce's Christmas gift this year! I have apologized to Emily like 20 times. There are like 350 little plastic balls to this ball pit!


We had a wonderful Christmas celebrating the birth of Christ, family, and friends! Next year we will have added two more boys to this extended family of ours. How fun is that?!
Love,
Becca






2 comments:
Cute pictures! Those boys are going to have so much fun with their own ball pit :)
What fun pics! Becca, you look so good! I can only imagine how uncomfortable you are right now. I guess it would be double what I'm feeling. Bless your heart! Way to go, Bryan, for picking up the slack around the house. Curtis is doing a lot more with Jackson right now and that has been amazing. I can't even get up off the couch or bend over with out having a contraction. So annoying. Again, I can't imagine what it's like with twins. Well, I probably should have just emailed this! I love you and I'm so happy for the things you have coming in 2009!
Post a Comment