Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas From Our House to Yours!

I love seeing everyone's pictures of their house decorated for Christmas! So, I thought I would share a few of mine. If you are reading this and you haven't posted a picture of your Christmas tree, post it! I want to see it!
The Living Room Chrismas Tree!

The presents are wrapped and ready for giving!

Antique Christmas postcards hanging on the back of the kitchen table chairs.

The Fireplace...I love the mittens hanging over the fireplace.


The Guest Room Tree...we have a very tiny house, but yes, we have three trees.


The Master Bedroom Tree and this is my adorable rocker that I got for super cheap at an antique sale...it's so comfortable!

This Nativity Scene is super special. My parents gave Jenn and I a piece of it each year and when we went away to college, we had our very own Nativity Scene.


I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas week!!!

Much love,

Becca

3 comments:

Amanda said...

It's so pretty Becca!

MamaCass said...

I love your little house and all the trees. i remember having Bunco at your house at Christmas time one year. It was so festive and pretty.

Janelle and Ella said...

I love your house at Christmas time! It's beautiful.