I was tagged by my sweet friend, Amber...so here are eight things about me...
8 TV Shows I Watch:
1) John and Kate Plus 8
2) The Hills
3) Grey's Anatomy (I know..it's a little weird this season!)
4) The Today Show (Does that count?)
5) Paula Dean on Food Network
6) Ellen
7)
8)
I can't think of a 7 and 8. I'm just not much of a TV watcher!
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1) La Hacienda (yummiest salsa ever!)
2) Olive Garden (Who does not love their salad and breadsticks?!)
3) El Fenix (I'm a Calvert...I have to love El Fenix. I might get shunned if I didn't!)
4) Pasados (Free ice cream!)
5) Joe T Garcia's (Gotta love the ambiance of this place!)
6) Pei Wei (Bryan hates chinese food...so this is a very rare and cherished occasion!)
7) Mi Chulas (also very delicious salsa!)
8) Babes (the best fried chicken on this side of the Mississippi River!)
8 Things that Happened to Me Today:
1) Woke up at 5:40.
2) Stopped at Sonic to get a Route 44 cup of ice to munch on at school today.
3) Made it to school by 7:45.
4) Visited with my precious teammate, Cindi, about our weekends.
5) Graded lots of papers at school today.
6) Ate potato soup for supper. (The temperature has been below freezing all day long today!)
7) Read "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks
8) Laundry...and I think it is growing!
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1) The birth of my two baby boys! Only about 8-10 weeks left!
2) Christmas Break (two weeks off school...I love my job, but boy do I need a break?!)
3) Christmas Day (nothing like it all year long!)
4) Libby coming home for Christmas (Morgan is already home! I love it when Bryan's youngest sisters come in town.)
5) The Vegetable Soup I plan on making for supper tomorrow night.
6) My two cute dogs getting groomed on Saturday. They are just so cute and fluffy when they get a haircut. I'll have to post a picture on Saturday!
7) When my cute husband gets home from his basketball game tonight...oh the life of a coach's wife!
8) Watching The Hills tonight...(can you believe that Spencer and Heidi actually got married in Mexico?!)
8 Things I Wish For:
1) Two healthy babies in February.
2) A new kitchen table. (But I have to keep the old one too. It's very special because it was my grandmother's table.)
3) For Bryan to learn to like Chinese food. (I don't think it will ever happen!)
4) A cure for cancer. I HATE that disease.
5) The laundry to disappear.
6) A trip to the beach.
7) A grande Caramel Apple Cider from Starbucks right now. Yum!
8) A better economy.
8 People I Tag:
1) Jill
2) Janelle
3) Amanda
4) Sunni
5) Lisa
6) Lindsey B.
7) Cassi
8) Julie R.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You should ask Janelle about Olive Garden's labor inducing qualities. It may come in handy for you sometime! Love you!
I love Babe's! Except my girls call it the Hokey Pokey Place.
Grey's Anatomy IS weird this season but i am still watching. Rodney is the same way about Chinese food and I love PEi Wei. We hardly ever eat it though=( Thanks for tagging me.
Post a Comment