Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Jordan and Nathan are Growing!
Bryan and I went to the doctor yesterday, just like every Tuesday! The doctor always does an ultrasound to check everything out but he only measures the boys every couple of weeks. Yesterday, each boy's weight was estimated to already be 3 lb. 9 oz. Ya'll, that is seven pounds of baby inside me and I am only 29 weeks along! I was so glad to see that they are both healthy and developing right on time. We are so thankful for this gift from the Lord...only HE could have made this possible with all of my fertility issues. High Five Jesus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Wow! High five Jesus, indeed! That is amazing! Do they keep you up all night moving around?
Becca, Amber has been giving me updates on you and your boys! I am so excited for you and the fun that is coming your way.
Becca those weights are great for 29 weeks, not to mention twins! Awesome. Go Jesus!
Afton weighed 3 lbs. 7 oz. at 29 weeks, which was when she was born. That is pretty big for that age, most of the babies in the NICU with her that were 30+ weeks, weighed around 2 pounds. Good job on growing such healthy babies!
Post a Comment