Seriously!! Remember the Santa picture I posted a few days ago?! My sister-in-law, Emily, emailed Brayden and Bryce's Santa picture to The Ellen Show and they called her this afternoon to tell her that they used it in the taping of the show today!! It will be on The Ellen Show TOMORROW (Thursday, 12/4)! Amanda, you were so right about sending that picture to the show! I am so pumped!
Much love,
Very Proud Aunt Becca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Yeah! That is so fun! Curt just set the DVR to record it. That is seriously the funniest picture ever.
I watched it today. So fun! I was cracking up! I hope Rebecca Shelton saw that, as much as she loves Paula Deen.
That is so cool! That picture cracks me up!
I saw it too! :) It was great and Anna Claire was CRACKING up! The Paula Dean bit was the best! Love ya!
Becca I was so excited to watch Ellen yesterday. I'm so glad I have a DVR bc I kept watching it. Hope you are felling well. I can't believe we will soon get to see your boys!
Post a Comment