Thursday, December 4, 2008

Rolaids - A Pregnant Girl's Lifesaver

Bryan packs my lunch every day before work. Yes, I know...so sweet! But, let's get real. He has a shaved head and he wears t-shirts, sweatshirts, wind pants, and shorts to work every day. I mean, how long can it really take him to get ready for work? Hardly even comparable to my hair blow drying, clothes picking, clothes ironing mornings. Anyway, so I really am spoiled like crazy at our house. Today, I had leftover chili in my lunch and I was so excited. That was the perfect lunch for a very cold day, especially because I had recess duty right after lunch. So, I thoroughly enjoyed my warm chili and then braved the cold at recess duty. Not long after I got back to my classroom the indigestion started...burning throat, heartburn, you know? The works! Lo and behold, what did I find in the bottom of my lunch bag? None other than a new package of chewy Rolaids!!! Bryan thinks of everything! He even packed Rolaids in his very pregnant wife's lunch today. He knew I would be wishing I had some after my chili lunch! These babies just don't leave much room for my food to digest! Praise the Lord for Rolaids and a thoughtful husband to stick some Rolaids in my lunch today!

2 comments:

Sars said...

That is perfect! Jon is always making sure that we have plenty of grapefruit because that is all I really like to eat these days. He even got me grapefruit spoons for my birthday!

Amanda said...

Amen to rolaids! How sweet of your man to even think of that.