Congratulations to my friend, Amanda, on the birth of her baby girl, Annabeth Ellen Jones! She is just beautiful and perfect!
Look here, to see the most adorable baby gift that Megan and Ellen brought by the house for Jordan and Nathan! Megan and Ellen are precious sisters that have started their own embroidery and sewing business. They are so talented and creative! By the way, they are making really cute Valentine's Day t-shirts if you need one for you or a little one. Check out their stuff!
Third, we went to the doctor yesterday. I haven't changed much and the babies still look great! So, that meant that I could go back home to stay on bed rest until Friday. On Friday, I will be able to take my medicine pump out of my leg and get up to walk around more. At that point, it will be safe for me to go into labor. Hopefully, everything will go pretty fast after the medicine is stopped! As for right now, I am still just hanging out in my bed all day. Here is a fun picture from when Vivi came to visit one day. Yes, she is playing with Play-Doh on a breakfast tray in my bed. Don't worry, I wouldn't let just any child play with Play-Doh in my bed! Vivi doesn't really touch the Play-Doh very much ...she likes someone else to flatten it out and then she presses a cookie cutter down into it. She doesn't like her hands to be messy!





5 comments:
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THOSE BABIES COME!!!!!!!!! Love you Becca and take care of yourself... wait, let Bryan do that for you :)
I like how you have your book and tv remotes right by your side, and I'm glad to hear you're still doing well. Hang in there!
we are praying for you, sweet girl! can't wait to meet your precious boys! rest in Jesus these last few days...love, lauren
I'm so excited for you! Just a few days away!!!
Love the picture! So cute!
I'm so glad to hear you can take the pump out tomorrow!
Post a Comment