Sunday, September 6, 2009

7 Months

Nathan and Jordan will be 7 months old tomorrow. Crazy how time flies! They are both sitting up and they love to sit together on their blanket to play toys. They are both mesmerized by the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song on Playhouse Disney. Thank goodness it's a cute song...not sure how cute it will be after like 1000 times. Nate-Dawg and Jordy love to eat green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots, and squash. They weren't big fans of peas. And, we have just started trying applesauce. They weren't too sure about the applesauce yesterday, but liked it a little more today.
Thanks to my Aunt Laura, the boys looked super cute for church this morning! She brought these shortalls for the boys when she came to Texas a few months ago. Believe it or not, we actually stopped by the park on the way to Sunday School this morning to snap a few shots while they were happy. :) It was an absolute miracle that we still made it to church on time.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Happy 7 months! Can you believe how fast it goes by? Love the outfits....they always look so handsome!

Merran said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable! they are absolutely the cutest little boys!and i LOVE the shortalls.

laura said...

How precious! I want to see them so bad I can't stand it. The picture turned out great. Glad you like the outfits. How can I get a copy of the picture?

Anonymous said...

Um excuse me, but that is probably one of the best pics of the boys that I have seen thus far. Can you make me a copy of it and send to me? I need a more recent pic....or maybe I will just copy it myself and frame it PRONTO. LOVE the smocked shortalls and KUDOS to Bryan for allowing the boys to look like little boys for a short time. LOVE IT......Can't believe they are sitting up now...YEAH for NATE DAWG AND JORDY

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

Such handsome little boys. I can't wait to see them and YOU next weekend!