Sunday, February 14, 2010

One Year Old Rites of Passage

Okay, so I can not get this post to look right and all the captions to go in the right place with the pictures! Driving me crazy! Has everyone else's blog posting format changed to where the composing stage looks like the words and pictures are in a different place than when it is posted? Can anyone give this not-so-technological-girl some help!?

New facing forward car seats! A brand new view of the world.
























No more bottles!






















First time to eat chicken nuggets from Chick-Fil-A! Nathan thought he was in heaven. I have never seen him eat this fast. HA!
























First time to eat ice cream!

























Our first Valentines Day Party in Sunday School!




These boys thought they were big stuff eating their cheerios at the table. :) (How do you like the mushy cheerio stuck to Nathan's chin. Nice, huh?)





1 comment:

Jill said...

They are just too cute! I miss them! I have to see you guys soon :)