Thursday, February 11, 2010

White as Snow

We have had a record snow fall in North Texas today with 8.7 inches of snow and it is still falling! It is absolutely beautiful. What a great reminder from our God that He washes us white as snow...
Can you hear me humming...?...

"What can wash away my sin?Nothing but the blood of Jesus;What can make me whole again?Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Oh! precious is the flowThat makes me white as snow;No other fount I know,Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Nothing can for sin atone,Nothing but the blood of Jesus;Naught of good that I have done,Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Glory! Glory! This I sing—Nothing but the blood of Jesus,All my praise for this I bring—Nothing but the blood of Jesus."




And, it has already been declared a snow day tomorrow. No school for me. No school for Bryan. :) Yippee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooo PRETTY