Libby and Brad walking through the ceremony at their rehearsal on Friday night.
Still in love - over 6 years later! Me and my hubby at the rehearsal dinner.
Me and my boys!
Our family - before the wedding. Don't you think all three of my men are so handsome!?
Brad and Morgan sportin' their A&M pride over Brad's cake. So fun!
Aunt Jenn was trying to get my Jordy to take a few steps. The little stinker has been standing on his own and taking 1 to 3 steps at a time for weeks now, but he just will not take off on his own.
Proud older brother with his beautiful sister
The Calvert girls - Isn't Libby's dress stunning?!
Congratulations Brad and Libby! We were thrilled to celebrate this special moment with you.




4 comments:
Love your new look!
Have a good week!
Libby was so gorgeous! I bet it was a wonderful weekend.
Everyone looks fabulous! I cannot believe you gave birth to twins just a year ago. The new blog looks great too. Did you purchase your design or find it free on some wonderful site that I need to know about?
OKAY< SEriously I am so stinking jealous. You look so FRICKEN skinny in your dress HOT MAMA...Bet Bryan was so proud
Post a Comment