Meet Georgia Elizabeth! My new niece!
7 pounds 6 ounces
Big sister, Vivi, is so proud!
Vivi immediately began to read Princess Stories to Georgia....this is even before they took Georgia to the nursery. Do you think Vivi is excited about her baby sister or what?!
Still reading Princess Stories...
My sister's family of FOUR!
Time for bath and check-up in the nursery...
Nathan and Jordan see Georgia for the first time. :)
I love this picture. Georgia's first pink hairbow!! I'm not totally sure why this picture loaded sideways, but it is 11:32PM and I have a very long day tomorrow. It wasn't sideways in my saved folder. Technology!!!
Nathan, Jordan, and Vivi were very still for about 8 minutes while they watched the "Big Bad Wolf - Three Little Pigs" video on Bryan's iPhone. They LOVE that OLD cartoon. :)
I am so happy to report that Georgia is healthy and beautiful! Yay!




6 comments:
Congrats, Aunt Becca! I'm so happy for your family. Georgia's a doll :)
So cute! The boys will love having a baby around - although they may not like how they are not the main stars anymore since there is a new girl in town!! That picture of the 4 Parkers is great - how can Jen look so good after labor?
Congrats on being an aunt again - isn't it great! - dre
She's so precious! Congrats to big sis Vivi and her parents!
Congrats to your sister! I love that she is already being read to! How sweet is that?
Enjoy that baby! ;-)
That's great....Jenn looks AMAZINGLY gorgeous after giving birth. How is that possible? She has her hair done and makeup.........Beautiful baby girl and that hair just cracks me up. I think she looks like Vivi
Baby Georgia is beautiful! I'm with Paige, I think she looks like Vivi. I also love the picture of Vivi and the boys watching cartoons on Bryan's iPhone. Jordan's so serious! So cute. Love to you all!
Post a Comment