Today was Ice/Snow day #4...yep! Never ever have we ever seen 4 snow days in this part of Texas! Would you even believe they have brought in snowplows from Amarillo to help clear streets?! This is crazy. We actually had a beautiful snowfall this morning with several inches of fluffy white snow. We took the boys outside to build a snowman. It was a blast! The sweet Lord knew we needed some fresh air. :)
How do you like the grocery bags held around their shoes with rubberbands? It's just a little ghetto. Remember, this is TEXAS! We don't own snowboots! I didn't want their feet to get all wet and cold. In fact, the boys didn't own gloves until Bryan bought them some at Walgreens this morning.
We have made lots of special family memories this week. What a blessing!
2 comments:
Um, I think your boys are adorable, but what I really love about this picture is your awesome coat and leopard scarf!!!
omg...your snowman looks just like brian. haha! just kidding. looks like you had such a fun week. how nice to have both been home with your little guys!
Post a Comment