Woohoo! We made it to 28 weeks! This is quite a milestone. This is my 34th day in the hospital...crazy. I've made great friends with the nurses and they take such good care of me. I had to have 3 terbutaline shots yesterday and 1 tonight. This is becoming quite a roller coaster. The great thing about making it to 28 weeks is that the babies are very viable at this point and we are pretty much out of the dark with long-term side effects of a preemie birth. Praise the good Lord! We are still praying the babies stay put a little longer to make their NICU stay shorter and easier. We are overwhelmed with God's grace that He has blessed us with this many extra days.
"For of His fullness we have all received, and grace upon grace" John 1:16
Now for a fun hidden picture: Can you find Nathan and Jordan?! This was their awesome hiding spot for Gram yesterday...there is never a dull moment. I can't wait to be home and play hide and seek with these little boogers.





No comments:
Post a Comment