(From Bryan)
Becca has now missed Halloween, her
birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. It’s hard, but we are so thankful that
Carson and Harper are still safe and sound in her womb. Becca’s doctor came in
the room last night and told us he was amazed, and that we were blessed because most people
don’ t make it this long without delivering. Thank you for your prayers! He
also told us that he won’t let her go past 32 weeks so the countdown is on. I
was able to be at the hospital last night for Becca’s sonogram and was happy to
learn that Carson is now 3 lbs 3 oz and Harper is 3 lbs 6 oz. They’ve been
growing and everything looks good. We got a nice view of Harper last night when
she looked right at us during the sonogram! Praying for a few more weeks,
everyday in the womb is beneficial and equals less time in the NICU. We are
ready to have our family of six under the same roof. Have I mentioned that we
had to sell Becca’s Tahoe so that we can get a mini-van?! I had three siblings
growing up and I made myself three promises: that I would never have four kids
like my parents, that I would NEVER own a minivan, and that I wouldn’t raise a
family on an educator’s salary. Good call! (Actually I couldn’t be happier
about it all—well except the mini-van part but what are you going to do?) We will always have a full house and an
adventurous life.




1 comment:
Ya'll will be the cutest family in a minivan!!
Post a Comment