Wednesday, January 2, 2013

THIRTY WEEKS

Whew!  We have made it to 30 weeks.  This is a huge miracle.  Really.  My doctor told me I have all the doctors and nurses talking about how long these babies are hanging in there.  The Lord deserves all the credit, thanks to much prayer from friends, family, and people we don't even know.  What a blessing!  I have been in the hospital for 6 weeks 6 days.  Let me tell you what...that is a long time to be in the hospital.  I will say it is wearing on me.  I am so ready to see the outside world and breathe some fresh air.  I am ready to be home with my boys and Bryan.  I want to tuck Nathan and Jordan in their beds and read their stories and fix their supper.  But, these feelings are all so mixed because at the same time I am so incredibly thankful to still be here in my hospital bed with Carson and Harper in my tummy.

Thank you for praying for us!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Logged in just to check in on you! Praise God, he is good! So happy for your family! As I know, bedrest is hard. I was on from 15 weeks....