"For nothing is impossible with God." -Luke 1:37
Jill posted that scripture in her Facebook status today and I thought, "Yes!" We are overcoming impossibilities. For God these impossibilities are just opportunities to work His miracles.
Today marks 31 weeks in my pregnancy. My Ob keeps coming in and telling us that we are defying the odds and prayers are working. God is totally taking control of these little babies, their birthday, and their health. We could not be more grateful. I was transferred over to labor and delivery again on Sunday but pulled through the scare and was able to make it back to an antepartum room yesterday. Thank goodness! My doctor wants me to make it to 32 weeks and he will most likely deliver the babies somewhere between 32 and 34 weeks...probably closer to 34 unless they come on their own before then.
In the meantime, my family and friends continue to come visit and help the hospital days go by a little faster. I think I have been here 54 days now (or something close to that.) Nathan and Jordan are little troopers. Bryan is amazing as always. My parents and Bryan's parents are sacrificing so much to help with the boys and visit me too. This is one long road but we will be forever changed.
Nathan and Jordan have gotten quite accustomed to spending time in Mommy's hospital room...bless their little hearts. Life will be back to normal again soon. This was one of their new Christmas gifts from MeMe. Such silly faces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Just LOVE you all to pieces Becca! Anna Claire had that silly face game and it was a HIT for several years! Don't you remember colorforms? I had Muppet ones and My Little Pony ones!
LOVE YOU!
Becca, you're doing amazing! Every day you stay in the hospital means less time for your sweet babies in the NICU. You don't have long now! I'll be praying for a smooth delivery in a few weeks. Hang in there...I know it's an emotional time but will be SO worth it :)
LOVE you and your family so much.
Mack got the silly faces game, too. We've had lots of fun with it.
I am excited to meet these babies but am so grateful that they are staying where they belong for now!!
i love seeing your weekly updates know that you have made it another week with those sweet babies still in your tummy! you are amazing! i can't wait to see their sweet faces...in a couple more weeks! god is sooo good!!
Becca,
We just love telling yours and Brian's story to everyone. How God continues to show you and everyone else miracles daily. We are still continuing to pray for you all!
The Chaffin's
Post a Comment