Monday, December 2, 2013

Morgan and Chris are married!

(posted by Bryan)

We kicked off the Thanksgiving break by celebrating my little sister’s wedding. Morgan is the youngest Calvert sibling and the last to get married. Luckily the ice held off and everyone had a great time. Jordan and Nathan had a blast and Becca and I got a kick out of them dancing in front of everyone at the reception! I made a joke at the rehearsal dinner that when I was growing up I wasn't allowed to have girls over to the house but when Morgan brought Chris home he ended up moving in with my parents while Morgan was finishing up at A&M! I guess that’s the perks of being the baby of the family! We are excited to have Chris become a part of our family. He loves the Lord and he loves Morgan. Congratulations Chris and Morgan! We love you guys!















No comments: