This post is a little past due but it has been a busy few
months around the Calvert House! Nathan and Jordan have been enjoying spring soccer
and baseball. When it was time to sign up for baseball OR soccer the boys each
picked a different sport, Nathan chose soccer and Jordan chose baseball. I’ll
admit that I was not a fan of this decision at first but it has turned out to
be a great experience. I’m glad that the boys don’t feel that they have to do
everything the same. Even though they are best buds, they have very different
personalities and interests. Nathan loves running around the soccer field like
a wild man and being with his friends! I’m proud to say that he scored his
first goal this season (sure it was in the wrong goal, but we’ll take it!). At one
of Nathan’s soccer games this season one of the other parents asked us if he
was always happy. Pretty much all of the time! Tot is one of the happiest
little kids I know. I hope that he doesn't lose that joy for life.
Great Season #5! You rock Tot!
Jordan was determined to play baseball again this season and
he has really enjoyed it. In true Jordan fashion, he takes practice and games
very seriously! He has really improved since last season and it’s been fun to
work with him at practice. Nathan usually tags along for baseball practice and
that has been fun as well. Jordan has done awesome fielding the ball and collecting
some outs this season. He was even awarded the game ball for an impressive out
he had while playing third base. Probably my favorite moment of the season is
when his coach told him to slide into home plate and Jordan replied, “but I’ll
get dirty!”.
Way to go #5! Great season Jordan!
Best
Buds! They are each other’s biggest fan!




No comments:
Post a Comment