Sunday, May 4, 2014

These boys are growing up...

A couple of weeks ago we took the boys to their kindergarten ‘Boot Camp’ where they were able to meet all of the kindergarten teachers, get a tour of the school, and get a little taste of what next year will be like. Their Pre-K graduation is this week. Wow. I can’t believe how fast these boys are growing up. I wish time would slow down, just a little. These are their school pictures from back in the fall but I’m just now posting them because they were lost in the mail for a few months. It’s amazing how the photographer captured their personalities so well in just a few quick snaps!







1 comment:

Paula said...

No!!! I can't believe that they will be in kindergarten next year. They are so handsome and we love watching them grow with your blog.
Many prayers lifted up for the Calvert family.