Thursday, May 1, 2014

Mother's Tea


Nathan and Jordan's precious preschool put together a very special Mother's Tea for the pre-K classes each April.  I was honored to go this year with my big boys.  It was a Gallery theme with artwork displayed and the most precious performance.  


All dressed up and ready for a fancy lunch with Mommy!


Jordan's painting, "Snowflake."  If you look close, he's written Frozen across the top in pink.  He knows his mama loves Disney Princess movies!  And I have made them watch plenty of Disney princess movies with me.  


Nathan's painting was titled "Sleeping Beauty."  So precious!  Disney Princess power again! 


This was the precious song the boys' class sang together.  


So happy to spend this special day with my big boys!  They're pretty cool kids!



We had some sculpting time after lunch.  Jordan's work was serious! 


Nathan made a very awesome pancake!  This kid cracks me up!  


Showcasing the gallery!



I love this lady! Ms. Trish is my long time best friend's mama and she's the director at the preschool.  She's beautiful inside and out.  She's a prayer warrior, encourager, peacemaker, great cook, and she knows how to love with Jesus' love.  I adore her and I praise God for this great program that has guided Nathan and Jordan educationally, socially, and spiritually.  We are blessed by Ms.Trish.  Can't wait to send the babies your way next year! 


Nathan loves his darling, creative, fun, loving, and genuine teachers- Ms. Rachel and Ms. Jenny!!  


Jordan loves his energetic, sweet, caring, creative, fun teachers - Ms. Sheila and Ms. Beverly!


Nathan and Jordan love their good buddy, Seth! What a special friendship!


PreK graduation is just around the corner.   Hard to believe.




No comments: