Sunday, January 18, 2009

Catching Up

So, I have some catching up to do!

First of all, congratulations to my friend, Sunni, for the birth of her baby girl, Clara! She is beautiful!

Second of all, if you haven't read this story from Jill's blog, you have to! Anna Claire says the most hilarious things. :)
Third, my college roomate, Virginia, gave birth to her baby girl last week. Congratulations to Virginia and Evan!
And, fourth, I am 33 weeks along and counting down the days to when I get to meet my Jordan and Nathan! My dear friends and sister gave me the most precious shower last weekend. I was thrilled to have my precious friend, Paige, her mom, and little Finley, here all the way from Tampa to celebrate with us. They gave me a blessings shower. Each hostess had a card with a scripture verse and a specific prayer request for Jordan and Nathan. They took turns reading the cards and praying over the babies. Ya'll, there was A LOT of prayin' goin' on last Saturday morning! It was such a special and precious time with close friends and family. Everyone was crying...oh I will just never forget it. I not only cried off my mascara, but my eye shadow and eye liner too! Bryan and I are so grateful to be surrounded by such strong friends.


The Hostesses: Vicki, Meredith, Jill, Paige, Jennifer, Trish



High School Friends: Heather, Jill, Sarah, Lora




Paige's Mom (Susan) and Paige - They came all the way from Tampa Florida to celebrate Jordan and Nathan...so special!! I just love them to pieces!


Megan and sweet Ruby



Rebecca, Bennie (my second grade teacher!), Kay, and Mom


Baylor Friends: Melissa and Ashleigh with little Finley (Paige's little girl)


Morgan, Jan, and Emily


Much love,

Becca



3 comments:

Sars said...

It was such a beautiful shower! You forget about Anna Claire singing "Take Me to St. Louie" - that was the best part!

I am really looking pregnant here - crazy!

Lora said...

I loved getting to share this special time with you!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Becca, what a sweet shower! And you are looking so, so cute! Can't wait to see the boys soon!

And thanks for the shout-out! We are blessed with Miss Clara!