Bryan and I went to the doctor today. I was so excited to leave the house and get some fresh air...even if it was 32 degree air! We got a good report from the perinatal specialist and from my ObGyn, so they sent us back home. Praise the Lord! Hopefully we can make it at least 11 more days.
My school friends put together the most incredible basket full of books, magazines, snacks, puzzles, and more! My teacher friend, Janay, brought it by the house this afternoon. I work with the most amazing teachers and administrators. We are all really friends and prayer partners, not just coworkers. I will owe them big time when I get back to work.
I also need to give a shout out to my mom, my sister, and Bryan. They have been so patient with me! They have helped out so much so that I can stay in bed and follow doctor's orders.
Thank you for praying!
Much love,
Becca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
We love you! :)
Becca, you're doing so great! I know you will be happy to get your body back and get those boys in your arms.
Post a Comment