Sunday, January 4, 2009

Showers of Blessings!

Bryan's sweet aunts hosted a shower for Jordan and Nathan today. It was so sweet! We are so blessed to have so much family living so close. Bryan's aunts, uncles, cousins, and his precious Granny have just welcomed me into the family since we were married. I am so thankful for all of them!! The cake was just precious! It even matched the colors in Jordan and Nathan's nursery.







These are my sweet hostesses, Aunt Janis, Aunt Mary and Aunt Pam. Bryan's Aunt Sussi was also a hostess but she was unable to be at the shower today. We missed her! (I seriously have a double chin in this picture..."WEIGHT WATCHERS" will be calling my name when all this is over?!)








This is my mom with her long time teaching buddy, Donna. She was very jealous when Donna retired 4 years ago, but now Mom has joined in on the fun! Now, they are retired teaching buddies and loving being grandmothers!





This is Bryan's cousin, Lisa with her little Luke, Emily, and Granny. I just love these girls to pieces!





Emily, me, and Jan (Gram)...aren't they cute? We missed Morgan today...she was at home sick with a really bad headache. I hope you are feeling better Morg!




Opening sweet gifts....Emily gave me some great twin items! She ordered me these little "Milk Maids" that hold the baby's bottle for him so both babies can be fed at one time if I am the only one at home. I am so thankful for Emily's expertise on twins! And, the hostesses, along with several of Bryan's cousins, all pitched in together to give us our gigantic double stroller. It was a great surprise!


Thanks family! We love you dearly!
Love,
Becca



5 comments:

Amanda said...

You look amazing, Becca! I do not even see a hint of a double chin. What a blessing that your s-i-l can help you out so much with the twin thing. Love you!

Sars said...

I've never seen you look better! What a cute cake, too. Looking forward to Saturday

Janelle and Ella said...

I'm so glad you had a great shower!!! That cake is adorable. I need to see pictures of your nursery, or just come over and see it in person. :-)

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

You DO NOT have any such thing as a double chin.

I, however, will be doing Weight Watchers immediately after I recover from delivery! I just took Ava & myself to Chapp's Cafe for a burger & fries.

MamaCass said...

Becca, You really do look great! That cake looked awesome!