Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Cake Day Vivi!

Saturday was my niece, Vivi's, second birthday. Vivi calls birthday cake, "happy cake." So, this was her very own happy cake day...she was so excited!! I can not believe she is already two years old! She is obsessed with Minnie Mouse and "Cindererra." (Cinderella) Jennifer threw her the most adorable Minnie Mouse birthday party ever. She made the cutest Minnie Mouse cupcakes. And, even the cheese slices were Mickey Mouse shapes!


And, Vivi wore her Minnie Mouse Halloween costume. She was the star of the party!


She got her first tri-cycle from Mimi and Grandaddy!

I just love this little girl to pieces!! When we were struggling for almost three years to get pregnant, Vivi was such a blessing to me. Being able to love on her, take care of her, rock her to sleep, read books to her, play with her, and laugh with her was such great therapy for me! Okay, pregnant girl is tearing up...time to wrap up this post.


Happy Birthday to my little Vivi angel! I love you girlfriend!

Much love,

Becca

5 comments:

Amanda said...

She is so precious!

Mario and Andrea Rodriguez said...

Thank you so much for posting pictures! I was so sad to miss the party. Just wait til next year, she will already have so many more friends with all the babies on the way!

Mimi said...

You are a precious aunt, sister, and daughter. Thank you for sharing this fun event with everyone.

Jay, Jenn, and Vivi said...

Vivi loves her Aunt Becca and Uncle Bryan! We could not ask for a better uncle and aunt - thank you for loving her as your own. We can't wait to love on your boys!!

MamaCass said...

She's a sweetheart Becca. I bet she loves her Aunt Becca so much!